To promote your YouTube videos, you literally have hundreds of ways – some of which, work a lot better than others. If you want to promote your newly created music videos and make it go viral with more views, comments, subscribers & engagements, we have a few tips from our experience to promote your music and your YouTube Channel.
All the below tips are based on experience with popular channels. If things are executed properly, then your music will also jump into the success boat.
1. Create a detailed and accurate title and description to each of your videos, and associate tags (keywords) that are directly relevant. Go through this article about how to set your video details properly.
2. Collaborate with fellow music video makers on YouTube
Collaborated videos are one of the most effective way to get more viewers on YouTube and increase your exposure. When you collaborate with another YouTuber who creates video content that’s related to your own, you instantly expose your channel to their entire audience. It will be of mutual benefit.
3. Use a call to action within your videos using annotation to encourage people to like, rate, comment on and share your videos.
4. Start your promotion from the people you know, including your close friends, relatives, customers and clients. Ask these people to watch your video(s) and share them with their online friends. Social media and word of mouth promotion has butterfly effect. The popularity will multifold. Take advantage of the power and capabilities of the online social networking sites to promote your videos. Keep your social profiles active on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter, as well as other relevant services.
5. Add your videos into your own company’s website and blog. Promotion and popularity will come through unusual places sometimes.
6. Email marketing still works as the best way to promote your music. Share links to your videos with your existing customers or clients via opt-in email.
7. Use public relations techniques, such as using press releases to contact bloggers, editors, reporters and producers in order to generate free media coverage for your videos in mainstream media, as well as in blogs that cater to your target audience. Talk to music bloggers personally and ask them to listen to your music. If you have awesome content, they will promote it for free.
8. SEO is an important strategy for the company’s success. Get your videos (and your YouTube Channel page) listed with the major search engines, including Google, Yahoo! and Bing, and then focus on SEO strategies to get the best possible listing placements.
9. Add a subscriber widget inside the blog. Keep blogging and keep your viewers more interested ad excited about your music.
10. If you have the budget, hire a YouTube video promotion company to help you plan and implement an online promotional campaign for your videos. They can help you better with suggestion from their experience. And please stay away from fake youtube views providers.
We at PVO, working smarter to serve the customers better. To know more about how do we help promoting your YouTube video, drop us a mail to email@example.com.